Loetje can be found right behind the train station at Almere Centrum (City Centre). This is a really fine place for lunch, dinner - or just for drinks.
Loetje Almere, in the Martinez Tower on the Mandelaplein - a restaurant for a nice bite to eat and a drink. The external view of this building is neat and modern. Inside, it's like stepping into a warm bath with lots of warm shades to greet you. The terrace is roofed over, which allows you to sit out, whatever the weather. Who will you take to Loetje’s?
Planning a conference, a work’s day out? Will you give a presentation, a workshop... or perhaps you want to organise a wedding reception, or an office do, or just a quiet drink or private dinner? Book a relevant-sized room at Loetje Almere. The location, and the view, is perfect.
Take a look
- Every monday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every tuesday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every wednesday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every thursday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every friday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every saturday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Every sunday from 12:00 to 22:30
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays